heading to South Korea, you can pick up a local LG U+ Prepaid Data SIM upon arrival at the airport.
Unfortunately, it is a rather cumbersome process that involves
1. Registering Online & Paying
2. Visiting a LG U+ Customer Centre
Filling Out Application Forms
* VAT included
- You cannot make phone calls or send text messages.
- The SIM card only works with phones that are unlocked (the phone must not have a country lock).
- There is no refund after you receive the SIM card.
- If you use up the daily provided 2 GB of data, you can continue using an unlimited amount of data at up to 5Mbps of speed. 2 GB of data will be provided every night at 12 AM.
- To be reissued or cancelled a credit card receipt, you must visit the LG U+ Customer centers. Contact Info 010-3998-1004(charged, U+ Mobile phone toll free)
- The Cancel fee will be refunded to you 15 days after cancellation according to the policy of your credit card company.